Sunday, December 19, 2010

sunday inspirations

I may say I want to study Interior Design or Nutrition or anything else in college, but it will always be my dream to be a children's book illustrator.
Today I read the cutest newspaper article about a children's book illustrator and it really reminded me of just how much I would love to do this! Children's books have always brought me joy and I love kids and I LOVE drawing. I'm always drawing new little characters. I seriously could go to a library and spend the whole afternoon in the kids section. I don't think I could be a writer though, if only someone could write me a book to illustrate! So for now, I'm just looking at illustrators' web sites and becoming inspired to draw my own pictures! So if you're anything like me and can be brightened up by a few sweet children's book pictures, here are some of my favorites..


No comments:

Post a Comment