Sunday, January 16, 2011

winter banquet

I don't have much to say, just that I had SUCH a fun time at my school's Winter Banquet last night. The theme was Mario World and since I got asked to it less than 24 hours before, I didn't have much time to find an outfit! I didn't know what else to wear, so I just wore one of my favorite vintage dresses! It's purple, so I just said I was some Mario Character that no one knows about who wears a purple dress. The character's name was Kammy Koopa, but I forgot the name by the time I arrived, ha! Everyone looked amazing, though, and we had so much fun! Stuco decorated the gym to look incredible. The Mario Kart Tricycle racetrack, old school Nintendo games, awesome food, and wonderful friends made the night a blast.
I'll post a picture or two. I wish I had a better picture of my dress, though!

i feel like a 5 year old in my white tights, pink shoes, bright purple dress, flower headband, and tricycle

you can sort of see the decorations here. they were so cool!

Kammy Koopa!

No comments:

Post a Comment